Sunday, June 26, 2011

Stamps from My Aunt

 The few weeks ago while my Aunt Kathleen {who does beautiful stamp/embossing work} was visiting I told her about a bitty dream of mine to own a set of typewriter-type letter stamps and wondered where her expertise would advise me to look for them.  She thought perhaps she just might have such stamps laying about unused.

A few days ago I received these in the mail - both upper and lower case.  


 I am positively thrilled and happily exploring all the lovely possibilities stamps like these afford.


...such as a happy little thank-you note.


{ Linking to Life Made Lovely, Just a Girl, & Bowl Full of Lemons}

7 comments:

  1. oh my word! FUN!
    and that is indeed a happy little note:)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Typewriter-type is so vintage.

    I enjoyed visiting your blog. Stop by and visit me!

    Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. My mother-in-law makes adorable cards. It is always so special to receive a handmade card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I have those same stamps and just used them yesterday. :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo i want some! those are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete