Thursday, June 16, 2011

Picnic with Twins

Last week, when it was my boy's turn to be sick, we decided that I would take the twins out, while my Sweetheart stayed with him.  I packed mozzarella, apples and Annie's Bunny Crackers and set out for a make-do picnic in the park. 



 There's something special about being out with just these two.  They get along so well, and I listen to them revel in their own little language between themselves without the interruptions of their more rational big brother.

 When this one runs to me, he often gets playful and starts to half-skip with a big, teasing smile.



So thankful for two.

4 comments:

  1. They are precious. I love her hat! I'm 'patiently' awaiting the days when I get to experience this all over again with grandchildren. Meanwhile, I get my fix from friends' grandchildren and blogger moms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Love that first one especially. What a fun day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cailan! I can't get over HOW BLUE her eyes are and HOW BROWN Gideon's are. What cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! What great summer pictures! :) We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete