Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Inspiration: Boy's Room


 For months  now, I've been trying to get a vision for my oldest little man's room - the colors, specifically.  But struggled.  It think perhaps my problem was that I was trying to look at children's rooms for inspiration, because then I found this:



Oh my, do I love these COLORS (think these Colors in a fun, boyish setting ;)

So things are starting to come together in my little head.


Especially, after digging out these fabrics out from storage.

Feeling pretty excited. :)



{Linking to Lollipops}

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm participating in What I love wednesday as well! Stop by my blog some time!
    ~Anna
    BeginningOfEverAfter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that photo is full of inspiration!
    i love the colors and the lines of that display.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colors. That bench is fantastic too. I stopped by from What I Love Wednesday. My post is at this link:
    http://joyofdesserts.blogspot.com/2011/05/may-flowers-pretty-and-edible.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so creative, Cailan! I know it will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete