Monday, May 2, 2011

Sometimes Only PB Will Do

 For years and years and years, I've dreamed of having a little vintage-looking clock by my bedside.   Not happy with digital red numbers to greet me in the morning, I have actually gone without a clock for the last five years, contenting myself to look over my husband to see the digital clock on his side of the bed.

Though small face clocks can readily be found at Hobby Lobby and the like, my problem was finding a face clock with illuminated hands so I could tell what time it was when children were gently howling  in the middle of the night.


 


I'd found this one from Pottery Barn a couple years ago, and last week I finally acknowledged that PB had just what I wanted and ordered it.


Fortunately, it's one of their Free Shipping items, plus I got 10% off, so this time PB prices weren't too painful.  

And somehow getting up early this Monday morning was a tiny bit lovelier with this little face to look at.




5 comments:

  1. we have the same PB clock we got as a gift and i LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and love it! So much that I found myself reading it for an hour! While at work! Oopsies:)

    ReplyDelete