Thursday, May 5, 2011

And Sometimes We Can Go Elsewhere

Now,  it's a given that Pottery Barn sells lovely things.  Take these glasses for instance - so darling.




However, unlike the case with the clock, sometimes I can find the same kind of item somewhere else - and for less.

This just came in the mail.



And don't these look quite similar?  (Blue is also available) And for about 20% less!

 


Though, I will admit that Pottery Barn almost always wins, hands-down, for making things look pretty.

They are just plain good at it.



If by some chance your mailbox isn't already receiving Pottery Barn catalogs, by all means, start getting them sent to you now.   While we certainly don't want homes straight out of their catalogs, there is always a richness of great, reproducible, personalize-able decorating ideas inside them - all for Free.  

Now, I don't know about you, but there is always room for Free in my budget.

Note: This is not a paid advertisement. :)



3 comments:

  1. wow, those are really cool, sister! too bad our tuesday morning left us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may just have to run over to Tuesday Morning tomorrow morning! Thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I bought those same cups at World Market. I didn't know Pottery Barn carried them too! Love them! Love your blog Cailan! It's so inspirational and adorable!

    ReplyDelete