Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Joelle {Maternity Session}

Last weekend, I not only got to attend my sweet friend Joelle's delightful baby shower,  I also got to do a little photo shoot with her and her hubby.

 
The above shot is the only one I bring myself to do in black-n-white as I love the colors - that blue could not be any more beautiful on her.












I also loved this location.  I was actually trying to find a park in this near-by town, but instead was thrilled to stumble upon this vacant lot.


It was perfect - complete with lovely tall grass and trains...


old fences....




...and charming cows.


They are such a sweet, excited couple. 

(switched to a park with lake for these shots)



And I can't get over what a beautiful pregnant lady she is!





See Hannah's Maternity Session {HERE}


{Linking to Lollipops}

6 comments:

  1. beautiful pics and a very beautiful pregnant momma! good work, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing, Cailan! I am SO thrilled that we were able to do this.
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just beautiful! we are super excited to see the b.a.b.y. too!!! :)

    ~Jaimee and Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful.
    My Pastor's wife always says to pregnant women, "I like your shape!!!"
    How exciting for your girlfriend.

    I am visiting from wilw- http://www.thechattymommy.com

    ReplyDelete