Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Little Boy, His Overalls, & His Hat

Here's my oldest boy, trying to smile for me.  I hadn't bought overalls for him for over a year - he seemed a bit old. But this spring Target had these in big boy sizes, and I was surprised by how excited he was to wear overalls.  Now, he wants his overalls on every. day.

 
 
He also wants his hat.  I don't think this one has ever left the house without a hat on his head.
Here he is, starting to be silly  for the camera.



And I had to include this one because he's just so silly-adorable.



Love him.



These pictures remind me thank to God for making children so awful cute.



It certainly helps some days.

2 comments:

  1. good grief, he's so cute. i especially like the last picture.

    love,
    aunt meg

    ReplyDelete