Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Last Minute Cheap! Gifts from Anthropologie


Hello, there!  I just got this email from Anthropologie - 1/2 off Sale items - Had to share with you quick-quick!


 Here's a few things I'm picking up for last minute gifts.
{They'll arrive in the mail by Friday!}


 Cute Christmas Tea Towels.


For a lovely, cheery lady I know.


 Love this!  {Yes, I ordered on for myself - how could I not for only $4.98?!}


 So fun for the new year.



Merry Last Minute Shopping to You!

13 comments:

  1. Great items for a gift ; Thank you for the great idea ! Wishing you all the joy , hope and wonder of the season !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top best earnings tools and many more must check

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing this type of useful articles to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a little research on that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post!I have never seen such a brilliantly written article in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. its an amazing website, I really enjoy reading your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content from you in the future as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, this was an extremely nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like what you guys are up also. Such clever work and reporting!

    ReplyDelete