Monday, August 22, 2011

I Like Pink


 - very much indeed

So imagine how tickled I was to find that this favorite brand of hand soap now comes in pink "grapefruit" scent. 

Isn't the bottle so lovely?


I've written about this exceptionally prettily bottled soap before.  My Target sells the whole line and often there's $1 off coupons available, making it a sweet gift for a friend's or your own kitchen or bath for $3.  

It lasts a good while, smells so delish and looks lovely to boot.


{Note: this is not a paid advertisement ;)  }


Oh, and the Challenge Starts Today!  Quite exciting.




4 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for adorable bottle labels and pink grapefruit scent...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is lovely - just look at those pretty flourishes around J.R. Watkins!

    Hope you are more than successful in the 20 bags in 20 days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! :) I LOVE the Watkins line... the soap, the lotion, everything! Especially the lemon scent... it smells like lemon cookies! Oh yeah! xo
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watkins my fav too...love the lemon lotions and soap:)

    ReplyDelete