Sunday, April 15, 2012

Belated Easter Post

Yes, I know the acceptable time for posting Easter pictures is quite over,
but hoping you will forbear with these for our long-distance family's sake. ; )



An accomplishment.  Almost all the cousins in a picture (minus Baby Ben).



I love how my twins naturally posed their hands exactly the same.

 

 The hunt is on.



 Tried for a family picture.




 Mild success.




Nana's bunny cake - same one she made when I was little.


And then more candy, naturally.
 

Cake and candy. Cake and candy. 


Quality is not great, but I love this picture.  This little gal is not particularly affectionate, so nestling up to Daddy makes for a special day.


Alright, that's all.  Just a little post, to say I did.

Hope you had a lovely weekend.  Were you present?  I truly tried to be...but need to try some more. 

love,

cailan


6 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures, and the twins are adorable our daughter has identical girls and they are very funny at times, leaving us with pretty unique pictures. Glad you were successful with a family photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely in every way! The twin picture in particular is PRICELESS!!! We are SO going to miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I THINK THE PHOTOS ARE PRICELESS .... GLAD YOU AND THE CHILDREN HAD A GREAT TIME...LATE OR NOT...HAPPY SPRING MONDAY...WITH LOVE JANICE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Easter pictures, all of them are adorable! I've awarded your blog with the Versatile Blogger Award. I enjoy your blog! You can go here to see the post that features your blog.
    http://www.sweetavakate.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html
    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are precious pics! I love how you did Calliope's hair. Miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful pictures, your kids are just adorable!
    and how cute are those little hats on your boys?? oh my.
    looks like you had a wonderful Easter :)

    ReplyDelete