Friday, June 10, 2011

If I Started Right Quick....


Perhaps I could have one of these lovely blankets draped about by the Fall.



 This pressing idea and inspiring pictures were brought to my attention by Birch and Bird this week.



I can't do much in the way crocheting and patterns are out of the question, but I can crochet a granny square.  So there's hope.  Especially with this most helpful how-to for guidance.

On another note, in my 40 bags in 40 days venture, I didn't quite finish the 40 days, but oh my, did I come up with the bags...so many bags, half a garage's worth.  So tomorrow Sister and I are throwing together a garage sale.  I don't think it will look quite this pretty, but we'll have some good times.



Also want to let you all know that Tuesday Morning in these Colorado parts is having a 50% off Clearance Sale all weekend!  So if there was ever a time to make the trek it would be today...I'm thinking to make it happen even with my three little people in tow - is this wisdom?

One final note:  Sweet Anita at Cedar Hill Ranch featured me on her blog today - bless her heart.  She lives on and blogs about the loveliest ranch.  I could spend all day on those porches.  Thank you, Anita!

Cedar Hill Ranch

Cedar Hill Ranch

2 comments:

  1. So glad to show off your beautiful blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being able to crochet even a square...anything to do with textiles leaves me hopelessly clumsy! Good luck on you garage sale...Rachel's having one at her house on Sunday too!
    Lily from Birch + Bird

    ReplyDelete