Monday, June 20, 2011

Yesterday was a Big Day

And it wasn't big because I served us all breakfast on a nicely set table in the Dining Room (which we never do) or because when we came home from church I actually had a Plan for lunch (which I rarely do).  Those were all big, but the biggest, happiest part of the day (for me, at least) was stepping outside before lunch to get these pictures of our kiddos with their superb Daddy (which I have very few of).

 

They are always tickled pink to be up on his shoulders.

 



 I had to work quick as everybody was ready for lunch already, so I just barely got them all in this shot (shoes, included ;) as they were walking toward me, but I'm so thrilled to have my very favorite people in a picture together.


It was such a gift.
It really almost felt like Mother's Day. ;)


9 comments:

  1. these are some of THE CUTEST pictures! especially love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful photos! Cheers to you for capturing the moment - they are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I just spend like 15 mins drooling over all your recipes! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are adorable!! Such a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures - love the last one the most
    Jennifer
    www.bigdandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE picture-taking almost as much as I like having a good picture. So fun!

    ReplyDelete