Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Baby Photo Session: MinJee

 Goodness. This was lovely fun.
It was my first real "newborn" shoot, and forced me to get a little creative as you can't quite take a newborn outdoors for pictures...especially a sweet nekkid one. : )





I took all of these pictures on my bed upstairs in the afternoon. 
I get nice light from west and north-facing windows. 
And then I draped by four-poster bed with white sheets, and voila! a little studio.
Recognize that pillow?


It's been awhile since I spent some time around a newborn.  I was so awed by how little she is. After awhile you forget how little your three-year-olds started out.


That little yawn!



And feet!


Sigh. I think I want one.






I love that momma wore her pearls.





If you live in the Ft. Collins, Loveland, Greeley {Colorado} area and you would like to plan a photo session just for you, email me at everydaylovelyblog@gmail.com  for info.

See portfolio {HERE}.

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! You did a great job on these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures!

    ~Mrs. Delightful
    ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby, beautiful mom, beautiful pictures! I kind of want another one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful baby! and Mother! These are stunning, as always, Cailan. Well done to Artistic You. And yes, you do want one. And yes, you should.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so precious! Thanks for sharing!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete