Monday, October 31, 2011

Color is Quite Important Indeed



 First of all, thank you for all the absolutely lovely comments on my yellow bed.
I'm so glad that color made you as happy as it made me.   I love the way colors can do that.

And today, sweet Jena at the website Involving Color  is featuring some pictures from my home.  The neat thing about Involving Color is that it is a site devoted to showing real rooms and sharing the actual paint colors that were used.  

So if you were ever curious about a paint color I've used some where about in my home, you can go find them all in one place!




So go over and get inspired by all the color...and consider whether you might 
need to make a trip to the paint store quick-quick. :)




1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog tonight and wow. I love it! So many great things, so many great rooms and projects. Such a beautiful beautiful blog you have full of inspiring photos and lovely lovely things. Also, I totally have that same vintage sheet. Somewhere in the stacks and stacks that are under my desk :)

    ReplyDelete