Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lovely Somethings for the Kitchen

 A couple new things just arrived for my little kitchen.


 It all started with this.  My Anthropologie "membership" card. You need to sign up for one of these quick-quick.


Because on your birthday they will send you this: 15% off your total purchase.
{(which they still let me use even though my b-day was in Feb}

 

Then my sweetheart let me stop at the store on the end of our lovely anniversary getaway.
 {yes, I married a good man}


But they didn't have the dishcloth I was wishing for in stock,  so they shipped it to me for free.


And here she is.



This bottle of soap perfection, which I have be wishing for for over a year now came with her.

 
Funny how these two new things made me so eager and happy to make my kitchen nice and tidy today.


So there's a first peek at my kitchen.
You can see more of our little home {HERE}


And today's post is {HERE}



16 comments:

  1. Your kitchen is so lovely! So bright and cheery!
    Jo-Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun how a little thing like a dish towel can brighten up your time in the kitchen - We need to indulge once in awhile

    ReplyDelete
  3. your kitchen is beautiful, and so is that darling dishcloth. so happy to have found your blog, i really enjoy your posts and your photos. i took the tour of your home and i am so impressed, i really love it!

    i hope you have a wonderful day :)

    katie@little things bring smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE your kitchen :) how cute!!! and i, too, have that little anthro card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im in love with your kitchen..can I live there? My kitchen is also dotted with anthro lovlies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new kitchen accessories you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of these lovelies! Anthropologie always has such pretty things... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a lovely kitchen. I so enjoy getting a few new accessories. Makes me even want to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kitchen is lovely, the color scheme is so bright & welcoming!

    Warm Wishes,
    Jodie
    http://lovelaughteranddecor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely and fun! What a great time you had...with memories to remind you when you enjoy your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your kitchen is so bright and airy! I like how you call the dish towel "her". =)
    (found you via TT&J)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't amazing how the little things make us happy? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your kitchen is so pretty! Love the dish towel & that cute little soap dispenser! Dropping in from Tatertots & Jello!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is all so pretty! The kitchen, the soap, the towel all of it!! I am visiting from Tatertots and Jello and I am a new follower! I would love love love if you would link this up to my Delicately Constructed linky party!
    I hope you have a fabulous weekend and I see you around soon!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete