Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Fun Is in the Process: Making Cookies

Hershey Kiss Peanut Butter cookies are some of my favorites to make for Christmas.  This year, they were some of my kiddos favorites too.  I love that their were a nice number of simple steps they could be involved in.



The fun is in the unwrapping.


In the rolling in sugar.



In the placement of kisses.





And of course, in the eating. 



 And the licking of little fingers.


Hoping you are enjoying the process of preparing for Christmas as well. 
It's hard not to get frazzled and harried, but there are certainly good times to be had Right Now. 
{Trying to remember that!}



7 comments:

  1. yum!!! my son is obsessed with Hersey kissess...I don't think most of them would make it to the cookie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're making these today!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are my all time FAVORITE cookies! Yum! your kids are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, SO adorable!!! how did you get such great shots?!? Amazing! And it looks like you had tons of fun too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh!
    these look so good!
    and thank you so much for the reminder.
    sometimes it's so easy to get caught up in the craziness!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made these cookies today, too! Though I don't have any little ones around to help me anymore. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! I made some of these right after Thanksgiving. I agree! they're so yummy and great fun to make!

    ReplyDelete